In this endeavour, we provide a number of services:
- Advocacy peer support services
- Consultation responses to government policies and legislation
- Disability Equality Training
- Training on domestic equality legislation and relevant international human right instruments including the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- Information referral service on welfare, goods, facilities and services, employment, transport, housing, social integration and inclusion
The North West Forum founded in 1994, is a human rights organisation made up of disabled people from across both communities. Our membership includes people with sensory, physical, mental, learning and hidden disabilities. Our management committee is 100% user-led, and all voting rights and direction of the organisation is controlled by disabled people.